Thursday, January 25, 2007

your song

This is for my wonders at Kent State ... state and main ... scaring sonya in the steak and shake parking lot ... it's all good ...





Sleep has been a tough thing to come by these days. No matter what I do I can't seem to sleep. And I have a kink in my neck. I'm so frustated with night time.


Mom's coming to see me Sunday/Monday. I'm pretty excited about it.


But today I've made up my mind to be very productive. Kelly's comin over to take my picture so that my mug can go on the website. I've already made calls to Mt. Sinai to get test results. I'm about to find out about promoting myself. I'm ahead of the game. Plus I think I'm joining choir starting tonight ... something tells me it's one of those things that I will regret later on down the line. But here we go.


Psalm 33:18-22
"...the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, Oh Lord, even as we put our hope in you."

No comments: