Wednesday, January 10, 2007

sleepily waiting

"But you—keep your eye on what you're doing; accept the hard times along with the good; keep the Message alive; do a thorough job as God's servant." - 2 Timothy 4:3b


Ouch.


Last night I slept 10 hours. The night before I went to bed at 6:30p and woke up at 6:30a. This is strange for me. 22 hours of sleep in two days. I slept almost an entire day away.


When I was flying home I got stopped and my stuff got searched. Evidentally I had to many liquids. That's ridiculous. But anyway. The guy searching through my bag got to my bible and made some comment about it being really old. It is in shambles. Then it took me 2 hours to get home from the airport. Isn't public transportation lovely.


Best part of Christmas break was this, Sunday when we were finally celebrating Christmas there was much family time. I sat down on this chair that someone got for someone else and soon after I sat down my little brother Clayton sat down with me. This was a small chair so we had to kinda squeeze in there. He then proceeded to sit next to me and lay his head on my shoulder the entire time. He'd get up for something and then come sit down again and lay his head down. So cute. Made me miss my family a whole lot.


Dr. Jones just came out to ask how Christmas break was. He then ended the conversation by saying, "you look really tired, you okay?" So it's true. I look really tired.


It's the madre's birthday today. Happy Birthday Mom!


"My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ." - Colossians 2:2

No comments: