Tuesday, January 02, 2007

popular mechanics for broken hearts

Yesterday was quite the full day. Slept till about 10:30 then awoke on Ashley's floor. Drove home. Drove to campus to dye Emily's hair. Drove to westerville to pick up the little brother. Drove him home. Drove back to the folks house. Then drove back to westerville to pick up Ashley. Drove over to the Hamparians house. Then matt took us to his new house and we hungout with him and scott. Then we had to leave. So we went to starbucks with kim and kelly. Then to a parking lot to create loud noises and explosive high fives. Then dropped ashley off and headed home. That's when I found this cd that I totally forgot I had. It's Beulah. Their song Popular Mechanics for Lovers , good. It takes me back to a year ago. A different time.


It's hard to hear what people really think of you. If I would've known then what I know now ... things woulda been different ... way different. It's been hard.



Paigey and I are meetin up ... then jake ... can't wait ...

No comments: