Wednesday, January 24, 2007

it's that time of day

Have I said that I really like K T? Well it's true. I'm a fan of pretty much the whole album. Glorious.



Hebrews 6:10-12 (New International Version)

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.


This is good. There's just a lot in there. But what's jumpin right now is that we're to imitate those who are faithful. Who am I imitating?


Well it's gotten to the time of day where that I wonder why I'm still here. School's letting out and that means that I just sit here for a couple hours. I've already reorganized my desk which was quite the undertaking. I figured if I'm going to stay here I might as well make myself at home. Found all kinds of information filled things.


Looking forward to Sunday/Monday a lot. I'm hoping to head to Wicker Park and make friends with my kind. And I've gotten a couple roommates to rebel with me ... for the superbowl we're going downtown to a sports bar of some kind. Way to be a leader laura.


And I just overheard that we're closed Friday which means I get an extra day off. Just let's not tell anyone. Oh man I'm excited for that. Oh but I have a debriefing with my supervisor ... shoot. Oh well, we'll see what's gonna go down.


As for tonight it's time to discuss the book we're reading through together. It's called The Corner ... to be honest I read the first chapter/season and decided to be done with it. But believe it or not I was able to contribute to discussion last week without reading the material. I guess that means I'm smart or a good BSer. Either way I'm not reading it anymore.


It just seems no matter what amount of sleep I get I'm tired. Whether it's 5 or 8. I'm just not sure what to do about it. It's gettin to be quite a bother. I really dislike being tired all the time. Maybe I'll try going to bed even earlier tonight ... I'm practically a gramma ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeeeeah KT!

laurannyoung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurannyoung said...

I like KT and Kelly and Carl. Can we please just hangout? The four of us? Alright good. See you then.