Tuesday, January 09, 2007

why am i here ...

"How can you be overwhelmed when I am with you? ... the strain is only when you are serving another master, the world, fame, the good opinion of men - or carrying two days burden on the one day." - God Calling


How do you know the right choice. Both could be good. Both could be bad. How do you know when you're supposed to quit or stick with it? Mom told me to listen for God and not listen to what other people are telling me.


10 minutes after I sat down at work my superviser called to tell me she'd be there in 10 minutes. She also told me she was bringing with her an intern that would be shadowing me. That's a lovely surprise for the first day back. Turns out the girl doesn't like the city. Doesn't want to learn about anything I could teach her. She was frustrated. I was frustrated. So I called my super and got her taken away. What a day.


I'm just struggling to see why I'm here.


At least I have Patrick ...

No comments: