Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i'm just a deer

Psalm 42:1

"As the deer pants for streams of water,
so my soul pants for you, O God."


But really all of Psalm 42 is good.


Today has been a little busy which has been nice. And found out last night that training on Friday is from 5-9 and then we have training Saturday 930-330. That's just a lot of "training". But I'm about to go home and finish a scarf. Then it's off to a meeting for the youth program I help with. Hopefully they'll be giving us Lou Malnatti's pizza again.


Oh what I wouldn't give for a house white ... oh my goodness ... delicious ...



A'ight ... peeeace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting swallowed in the sea and I'm going to come pick you up so we can go see Bernie at Waffle House and talk for hours. See you then then.