Saturday, January 20, 2007

bein bored

I remember when I used to have a life. Those were the days.


My roommate asked if I would come sit at church while she types up an essay. Evidentally she doesn't like to go places alone. Last night she asked if I would go to Borders with her while she looked for the book that she's writing this essay on. But we've had some pretty solid conversations so it's been worth it.


So I'm a little bored currently. But I figure if I can hold out till tomorrow then I'll be okay. Tomorrow ... tomorrow ... I love ya ... tomorrow ... you're only a day away ...


Apparently a woman from my church invited everyone in the church over after the service tomorrow. I'm sure everyone's gonna be watching the game and I'm just not sure if I can take all that interraction with people.


And one of my roommates wants to try this other church in the nieghborhood before going to our church. She asked if I would go with her. Guess what I said ... well I'm sure we all know the answer to that one.


I'm a little grumpy right now. It's just been a long weekend. At least I haven't punched anyone yet.

No comments: