Monday, March 19, 2007

it's a beautiful morning



We're dating. Isn't he dreamy.



And there's that. Bam.


This weekend has been filled with laughter.

Friday night karaoke. i just about sang my voice away. Belted them out. Laughed so hard.

Saturday was a ball of fun. Made lunch for this team that came in to do inner city work for a week.

Sunday laughing about stupid things like boys with the roommates.


And last night Leroy made the announcement about Dara and Sean, so that's a big relief. Made the mistake of sitting with Lee and Langdon. Almost laughed a lot during the talk. Then Leroy spoke from 2 Timothy and got me all fired up. He's an incredible motivational speaker.


The other day I was hanging out with this kid named Darius. He told me I look like a boy, I objected and he said, "but you dress like a boy, talk like a boy, and act like a boy." Cool. Then he brought Brian into it and told him that I dress like a boy. Brian said, "well, it's the style for girls to dress like that." It's official, I dress like a boy.


Yesterday Anna and I taught Sunday school and it went a lot better than before. Kids actually listened and participated. Then afterwards I got myself a cup of coffee only to have one of the little girls hug both my legs and say "thank you teacher!" Ha, she almost got a face full of coffee. But I just love hanging out with those little kids. Especially Gregory. He's one of those "problem kids" Ya know the "I don't care about anything" kids. But he's sweet and adorable.


I've been listening to old Keane recently. Takes me back 2 years. What a different time in life. Laying on the couch watching stupid martial arts movies all the time. And other random movies that were dumb but it seemed like we all liked. And eating pizza and drinking capri suns and juice boxes. Ha ... we were so strange.


Now I'm going to take a walk. Talk to some peeps. I'm pretty lucky to know the people that I know.


Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

2 comments:

mle said...

man... I remember those times of capri sun and kung fu movies. haha. We did that like every frickin day. good times.

Anonymous said...

he sure is dreamy. i think i'll come play with you 2 next week. if you don't mind me being a third wheel. i love you!