Friday, March 02, 2007

bummed

Last night i went with my roommates to get a tattoo. I designed mine and turns out it was too small and detailed for them to do. I'm bummed a little. Two of my roommates got them, they're good. Oh well ... bigger fish to fry.


I watched Spanglish again yesterday afternoon. So good.

"You're just so drop dead crazy gorgeous!" - Adam Sandler you're so cute.

"Excuse my french, excuse HER french, Mother Hmmm Hmmm." - good one.


So let's see, Cara (March 12), Kim, Kelly and Carl (March 25/26) Then spring break starting the 31st. I just might make it.


A majority of my roommates have family coming in for the weekend. It's just hard. One of them informed us that we all need to be there tonight because her family is bringing dinner and then spending the night at our place. Doesn't sound like fun to me. I may find somewhere else to stay.


Oh well, the weather is being ridiculous currently. I'm done with it.


I need a God Hunt today. And I need someone to explode with, I'll try to wait for you Kim but I don't know if I can.


If we just take life one day at a time, there shouldn't really be anything to worry about. We can't change the past, and there's no way we can control the future, so live right now.


I'm learning to accept my emotions and ride them out.

No comments: