Wednesday, March 14, 2007

... bunny ...



so today at work i got a little bored and started playing with my phone. there's a button on the side of my phone that, when pressed, starts recording whatever's happening. i've recorded some weird things. but my favorite was the recording of a couple of us getting into ashley's car and driving to leeno's. it was ashley, hamp, wes, abby and i. matt asked me to buckle him in. i saved that recording ... it made me feel real happy.


well only 11 days until Kim Kelly and Karl come. then after spring break jed and co. should be coming. hopefully i'll get to see mark, he's hanging out in chi-town this summer timeish. and i just found out that jimi's coming in may. we may kick it. then kim and ashley separately in may sometime. this is just great.


alright i'm about to start this lovely walk home. it's always an adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realized after I sent it that I only sent the small one and not the real one, but you can still see the bunny clear as day so I didn't bother to fix it.

laurannyoung said...

you're great.

thank you.