Wednesday, March 07, 2007

update

i'm moving. i'll update when i have my new address.


currently you will find me residing in the Chicago Hilton. our pastor knows the wife of the guy who manages it. he's getting us a deal. man we're livin it up.


we'll be staying somewhere else until we find an apartment. who knows.


things are crazy right now. and somehow i lost my bus pass. bus pass = 70$. amount of money i receive from mission year per month = 70$. that's discouraging. oh well. it'll work out.


my roommates and i just ate at the rainforest cafe. fun. expensive. but fun.


let me tell you about these amazing guys. brian, dj, dennis and lenny. they live behind us. not only have they been super supportive and encouraging during this process, but they put money aside in a "ministry fund" each month. they gave us a wad of cash to help out with things. brian brought us down here and got us all checked in. dennis made us laugh and taught us camp songs. these guys are some of the most incredible men i've ever met.


we're in for a lot of change in the next couple weeks.


God has definitely worked a lot in the past couple days. funny how a lot of things seem a lot less important currently. God's getting my priorities in order.


and jamba juice and i hungout this morning. it was relaxing. i forgot how much i love smoothies.


but it's freezing. and since i lost my bus pass i've got a long walk ahead of me.


God is good. all the time. amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one time i was in rainforest cafe and i sat by the gorilla, and there was a little girl behind me who also sat by the gorilla, and the little girl was so afraid of the gorilla that she just cried and cried. but i was not afraid of the gorilla. as a matter of fact, i loved the gorilla. i hope you managed okay.

will you take me to jamba juice, please, ma.