Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the conclussion

well i just got in to work. got on a train at 8am ... got off my second train and walked down the street to work ... entered the building at 930am. that's why public transportation is so great. kidding.


but seriously ... had such a good time with Kim, Kelly and Carl. especially the cuddling and giggling at night.

and we got to watch TV!!!! i really wasn't that excited ... but we all know how i get around tv's ... can't concentrate on anything else.

we ate at the rainforest cafe, ihop and ginos east pizza. plus we ate car snacks a lot. i haven't eaten so much good food in a long time.

we went to the museum yesterday, and then kim and i walked around downtown. i took her to my borders and my starbucks. it was lovely.


true i remembered how hard it is for me to spend long periods of time with people (i got grumpy), but luckily for me, they still love me. and i still love them. and we're all still friends.


at one point ... well actually several points ... we group hugged in public or were all in a heap on the bed with carl jumping.


carl was really good at driving. and kim and kelly just made me laugh so much. i laughed a lot ... a lot ... thanks for coming guys! i really appreciate you and how you guys took care of me and didn't let me pay for anything. don't worry ... just keep a list and i'll pay you back someday :)


you all are wonderful!


new shoes was our theme song.


medikine.

No comments: