Thursday, March 08, 2007

rocking chair syndrom

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for the good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6&7


Alright, I'm leaving early to go hangout with Jenny for awhile. Then we've got that meeting at 5pm. Then choir practice.


I'm in a dreadfully honest mood. I need to work on loving people rather than just saying how I feel. But tonight I may be harsh.


Cara's coming on Monday, maybe Kelly Young next week, and then the KKK are also coming to have some fun. And then spring break. Things are just crazy, and I'm tired. Good thing that Jesus has my back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please come over and play right now. we can drive to a bookstore or something.

Anonymous said...

laura! i've been reading your blog for the past two weeks or so, but i don't want to be a creepy blog stalker, so i decided to drop you a line :) take care, my dear! and make sure to nap every once in a while!!

Anonymous said...

um, people might take the KKK thing the wrong way...

regardless, i can't wait to see you and laugh with you and pet your hair. just 2 little weeks! eek!

mle said...

I think I might have found us a potential place... I found it in a apt book and drove by it today...

my plan is to have 4 or 5ish places (at least) to show you when you come for spring break. =0)

Anonymous said...

kim and kelly came to see me at work yesterday ...

they proposed to me using a crossword puzzle ...

how creative ...

then they told a coworker that they met me at fat camp ...

that was fun ...

i love them a whole lot ...

mle said...

I hope you found a new comfy place.

miss you.