Monday, March 12, 2007

b-e-a-utiful

today is beautiful.

hungout with cara. went to lunch. walked around. took pictures. now i'm gonna go to starbucks.


it's so funny. i think it's the weather ... but i feel so free.


but there are people crawling outta the woodwork.

it's like an anthill downtown.


so now i'm going to go do some reading and some such.


oh and don't even get me started about my church. they're incredible.


and we just started a 20 + 1 less than 30 bible study. it's good.

saturday night we went to a foosball tournament. it's weird being in normal life.


i'll be home soon. can hardly wait. my time is filling up fast so book your reservations soon!


alright, peace out kids! enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

mle said...

when are you hanging out with me?!?!??!?!?!?!

haha. jk. I'm going crazy over here.

save me!