Wednesday, February 14, 2007

v-day

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:5-9


This snow is getting ridiculous.


A lot of stuff has happened over the past couple days. Yesterday I took a mental health day aka snow day. So I spent the day with Tara and Lauren. Cleaned and organized my room, wrote some notes, finished a book, painted, made rice krispy treats. It was just a lovely day.

On Sunday night after training I rode the train home with brad and andrew. We decided to be friends.

Then I got home and there were a billion people at my house. And by a billion there were like 10. We played truth or dare for about 2 hours. We laughed a lot. And it looks like I will have friends to hangout with during spring break. Neither Chris or Ben are going home so we've set up some hangout time.

Saturday one of my roommates and I were waiting for the bus and a man approached and said, "I'm the stick up man, give me your money." Then he yelled a little. So I've had my first experience getting robbed.

There are patients. I need to go. I'll finish updating in a minute. Peace.

2 comments:

jimi said...

no bueno on the mugging - sorry to hear that...

laurannyoung said...

thanks jimi ... it's all in the line of duty