Thursday, February 15, 2007

tiny tots

I came into the back to type on the laptop and there was this little girl sitting in the back coloring a picture. So cute. She started out on the other side of the table but slowly moved her way over to my side and is now coloring right next to me. She's so cute. Occasionally she'll kinda lift up her picture obviously wanting me to comment on how pretty it is. I'm more than willing. She's adorable. I'm just not sure if she speaks english.


Who knows why I'm not working with little kids. Oh that's right, cause they're cute for a short period of time and then they get annoying.


Tomorrow's Friday and I may get to go to the auto show to volunteer. No guarantees but it's a possibility. Hopefully Jenny, Tara, Brad and Andrew would be there as well.


During lunch I sat with our lab technician, an MA and a receptionist. They're all Hispanic and all felt like their people are treated very poorly here. They were all getting really heated. Broke my heart cause I can see it. But they let me in on the conversation which leads me to believe that they don't think I do it. Man, the color of someones skin should not determine how they're treated.


Alright I'm gonna go oooo and ahhh at this little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that God takes care of the sparrows, and the lilies of the field. This is good news for you and me.

Name your book Lilies of the field and I'll buy extra copies for my family (see a previous post for a picture of the gang)

laurannyoung said...

alright i'll make that the title of one of my books. i'm gonna write you a whole library. thanks patrick, say hello to the fam!