Wednesday, February 21, 2007

oh the days gone by

I was looking at a website I threw together when I was 17 I think. Absolutely ridiculous. It's mainly pictures and things. But man, it's funny how things change. Wanna check it out? Yeah? Too bad.


Three more chapters left of The Sacred Romance. Man it's good. Refreshing and good. I love the way they tell stories all the time. And use movies and books as analogies of how God is trying to gently draw us closer to himself. Beautiful.


Hey, Lent started today. And this weather really makes me wish I was getting to spend Easter with my family. Man I love Easter with everybody. And this year supposedly there's going to be even more than everybody. I wish I could be there. We still have candy hunts.


I've been doing a lot of reminiscing recently. Well mainly the past three days. God's helping me see things in a totally different light than I did growing up. It's bittersweet.


Goodbye to you. Ha, I wrote that and then I thought of Michelle Branch. Thank you Kim.

3 comments:

jed dearing said...

that reminds me of the website I had. I did a weekly entertainment report. It included a movie review, cd review, and dvd review. I sent out a weekly email when i updated. i was the stuff. :)

laurannyoung said...

ha. that sounds awesome.

mine was just lots of pictures of me and old friends. mostly boys.

i was the stuff.

Gracie said...

Why can't you come home for Easter??? That's not cool at all! I was in your hood yesterday... airport sleeping:o )

Have a great weekend! Love ya!