Friday, February 02, 2007

meetings meetings meetings

my eyes hurt.


whole bunch of meetings today. i'm beat. but luckily while i was in a meeting with my supervisor a teacher from the school came looking for me to ask for my assistance. that's impressive right ... right.


this lady today who was teaching me how to do things ... well we talked for about an hour and then we realized that she'd shared her testimony in front of all the mission year students. stupid me. i'm just not good with faces.


reading through hebrews. 10:38 and 11:1. connect them. the righteous believe in what they cannot see. shoot. shouldn't that change the way we live? if we really believed in our hearts what it is that we say we're all about ... shouldn't that alter drastically the way we view life and handle situations? just good is all.


alright i'm doing that thing again. leaving early. there's no one here anyway so i'm not sure why i'm here. tonight is "family night". who knows what we'll do this week. but tomorrow i'm hanging out with two of my roommates plus ravin and erica. so i actually have something to do with my afternoon. hooray for not having to walk around k-town all day.


<3

No comments: