Wednesday, February 21, 2007

cheers




I listened to this song on repeat this morning. Now I can't get it outta my head. It's sad. It reminds me of the movie Love Actually which was both hopeful and heartbreaking. Oh sigh. Join with me in humming this all day long.


"If you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift." Matthew 5:23&24

There are a couple people that I need to talk with.


Last night was J.A.M. and because of a tremendous headache and only two girls from my group showing up, I got to go home and go to bed. But what I think is funny is when you say you have a headache and the response you get is, what happened? Do people really know why they have a headache. Just a little pet peeve.


But luckily Gregory came over for a little bit. He's probably 9 and is so cute. Man I wanna take him.


Stepped outta my comfort zone this morning.


Alright things need to get done. Stay encouraged.

No comments: