Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm just really blessed




Is it more interesting to eavesdrop on a conversation about people you know or don't know?


Yesterday at work was tough. This girl is going through so much. I just wanted to cry with her.


But then I got home and had only been there about 15min when Gregory knocked on the door. He's a cutie, I wrote about him already. He's 8 it turns out. But we all know that I'm going to think he's 8 no matter how old he gets. We played clue jr. and the toy story version of yatzee. And we all know how I feel about games but he's so cute that I just couldn't resist.


Then the roommates got home. We did a little book discussion which was more lively than normal. Had a good talk with one of the girls. We're in the same spot in a lotta ways.


The weather is beautiful. It just makes me want to take off and do some exploring and things. Find an enourmous park of some kind. And I love when Chris works here, cause he always opens the window. No matter what kind of weather it is. But today there's a lovely breeze floating in through the clinic. God is really great.


So is my mom. She sent a picture to my phone yesterday. It's of an excoworker and his comical facial hair. Who knows how a conversation got started between them that resulted in his mug on the screen of my phone. But I'm really blessed by my friendship with her.


It's probably the weather but I'm in a wonderful mood. I think they call it joyful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a brat.

(I know it was a dream because when I woke up I checked your blog just to make sure)

Anonymous said...

p.s. remember when I had easter with your family? I can fill in for you this year. I know how to do the candy hunts.

laurannyoung said...

I wish we could do Easter together again this year. That was fun for me, and awkward for you. But I love that you went with me. You're wonderful.