Wednesday, February 14, 2007

cont.




- preg test. easiest.


Monday afternoon brad and I hungout for awhile. It was really good. He reminds me of Hampy a lot which is cool. We talked about some really deep stuff. I'm just making friends real quick. Mom would be so proud.


What a gloomy valentines day. Good thing that I got yellow roses this morning.


I'm trying to make a difference here, even if it's just with my roommates and the other mission year teams. God can use me here. And it's just exciting.


But I'm really excited to be back in ohio. Living with E. Scott. Chillin like a villian. I've got both brothers weddings to attend, one in May(?) and one in June. But I won't really be back there till August.


Can't wait till March. 25th/26th. I'm reserved for K. Sadler.


A. Laughlin. Toughen up.


A'ight. Work things to do. Much love today my friends.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

May 5th @ 5:30 in Cinci to be exact... happy you are going to be there! Cute page by the way!!


P.S. Just got this email address in preparation for the big day:o )

Gracie said...

Oh, and happy Valentines day! Did you get your package???

laurannyoung said...

package?! no! but hope you guys had a wonderful valentines day! and I can't wait for the wedding!

mle said...

oh... you thought I said live together? Oops... I said give together... ya know, like help out the poor.

just kidding future roomie. I can't wait.

p.s. I cant find anywhere for us to live yet. =0(

p.p.s. I have great decorating ideas!