Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feelin' Good






Matthew 5:3-10

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Am I poor in spirit, or is pride creeping into my heart and attitude?

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."

Have I mourned, or are my emotions shut off?

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."

Am I meek, or am I coming across like I've got it all together and don't need anyone else?

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

Do I hunger and thirst for righteousness, or have I grown comfortable with my present lifestyle?

"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."

Am I merciful, or am I making sure that everyone gets exactly what they deserve?

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

Is my heart pure, or are my motives tainted by my selfish desires?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."

Am I helping to make peace, or am I bringing out discontentment?

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Are things rough because I'm putting my faith out in the open, or because I'm avoiding it?


This is good.


Today it's supposed to be in the 40's. That gets me pretty excited about things. Funny how something like weather can have such an impact on life.


Wanted
Any information regarding the sender of the beautiful red roses I received on the 14th of February. Information will be rewarded.


I went and saw Music and Lyrics last night. Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I forget sometimes that seeing movies in the theater isn't all that bad, in fact it's quite enjoyable. The movie was real cute. Right up there with Catch and Release.


Alright, time to go do some work. Have a wonderful day kids.

2 comments:

mle said...

I saw music and lyrics on valentine's day... it was really cute. too bad aaron hated it. haha.

I love this song... =0)

Yay warmer weather and better moods!

You have a secret admirer?? what else is new. haha.

love you. <3

laurannyoung said...

man i can't wait till we get settled.

then we can snuggle and watch movies.

and listen to music all the time.

it's not a secret admirer. prolly just a joke.

love you love you love you

<3