Tuesday, February 06, 2007

snow snow go away

"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." Matthew 6:33&34


Oh this is what being totally out of control feels like. It's all outta my hands so I've gotta trust God with it. The future. Who even knows how everything's gonna fall into place. But prayer would be grately appreciated. Worry robs the present of my presence. I don't want to miss out on what's happening right here and right now because I'm focusing my attention on 6 months from now.


Remember how the Colts blew the Bears outta the water? I remember that. I also remember rooting for my team, seeing them win, and then having all the guys from my church vow never to talk to me again. Man, I love sports.


KimS, Hamp, Johnny & Diddy, thank you for your contributions. They made me both laugh and tear up. You guys are great. Thanks for being a part of my life.


Boo Bear, you just need to come today. Please, we'll find a couch to snuggle on, we'll eat pumpkin icecream, watch family guy and cry. I just really need you to come.


Sunday, with the wind chill, it was -24. Who does that?


Why are schools in dublin closed but not schools in chicago?

No comments: