Saturday, December 30, 2006

week from heaven

Today found Ashley and I completing our 30 miles in 2 days bike excursion. Wonderful.


This week has flown by. It's just hard to think of leaving here and leaving those I care about. But I guess that what makes me realize that it's the right thing to do. It's hard. It's uncomfortable. But it's where I'm at for this season in my life. I got a phone call that came across as Private so I answered it. Turned out to be one of my roommates. We talked for awhile and she just kept talking about getting back to Chicago. It was hard. It's hard now.


And Joey just handed me a Monster drink and told me to drink it. It's a bad idea for me to have that amount of caffeine but I guess I've only got one life to live.


There are a ton of people at my house. Escaping could be the order of the day. Perhaps my favorite pond and trail. The ducks need me I'm pretty sure.



God's pretty good though. Ask me about it and I'll tell you. He works miracles. I'm blown away by it. Good good.


Katie Mc and I grabbed b-fast at panera this morning. So good to see her. I've missed her like crazy. Soon Paigey and I should be doin the usual.


I'm gonna try and remember what all happened this week so that I don't forget and can look back on it when I return to Chi-town.

Sunday Night: Christmas Eve service. Saw a lot of wonderful people. Ashley and I annoyed the people in front of us. Happy Christmas.

Monday: Starbucks in the a.m. to see my ex-coworkers. Brunch with the fam. Saw Night At the Museum. Then to Laughlins to see the sick family. Then to see Kim while she was dog sitting the possessed dog. Then to hangout with Matt Hamp.

Tuesday: Lunch with KimF. Ran errands. Ended up with Emily and Aaron at hound dogs. Then family guy and sleepin on the floor.

Wednesday: Went to Vinsons to let the dog out with Emily. Then met up with Kim Sadler. I was late. We went all over, Johnny's, slushies, roads. Apparently I'm funny. Then ended up at home with Nate, Nathan, TJ and Jed. Ended up goin to the movies with Hannah and Jed.

Thursday: Chipotle with Kim and Ashley. Made cookies with Ash and delivered them to a select special few. Went to the bowling palace to see Nate. Got to see Joe, TJ and Joey also.

Friday: Ashley and I went on a 15 mile bike ride. Cup O' Joe. Then Scotties for awhile. Saw Emily at work. Let Mitzi out. Then ShiShaw with Robby. We spent a lot of time dreaming about the future. Then Ashley showed up. Went to Gumby's.

Saturday: Breakfast with Katie Mc. Another 15 mile bike ride with Ashley. Then Scotties again. Apparently they're closing so I'm hitting them up as often as I can. And now I'm at home with all these random people.


Alright I'm getting claustrophobic. Peace out.

No comments: