Monday, December 18, 2006

i'm safer in an airplane

Who knew copeland had an album out called Eat Sleep Repeat? Yeah it's good. Especially I'm Safer In An Airplane.

it happened then, it happens now
they let you in, they let you down
and its feels like, we cant get out
and it feels like, hell...

i think im safer in an airplane,
i think im safer with my lungs full of smoke
i think im safer on the jet way,
than a world without hope

the day came in, the day went out
and not a bit of peace was spoken about
and it feels like, a suicidal world
and it feels like, hell...

i think im safer in an airplane,
i think im safer if i run through the streets
i think im safer on the jetway,
than a world without peace

oh, my arms will stretch out when they've had enough
oh, when they're tired of holding up us

i think im safer on an airplane,
i think im safer in the sky up above,
i think on safer on the jetway,
than a world without..

i think im safer on an airplane,
i think im safer in the sky up above
i think on safer on the jetway,
than a world without love.



Alright let's recap.


Saturday we had a party and invited people from our church and from the neighborhood. Definitely crazy to have pastor and drug dealer hanging in the same apartment. But isn't that how Jesus rolled? Yes. So then people are leaving and we're cleaning up and Brian calls, invites himself over and brings about 5 other people. True we know DJ and Erica. But the musician named Joel (reminded me of johnny a whole lot) and the other girls (don't know names) we didn't. And it was awkward and hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard since Ashley's last night in Ohio. And maybe I wasn't laughing quite that hard, but it was pretty close. There were tears. Brian made us play one of those stupid cranium games. One of my roommates leaned over and told me to cuss no matter what the picture was. So I did for a brief moment. Hilarious. Don't worry. My language is still tame.


Sunday after church we had a craft time for the little children. It was good. There were beads and icing everywhere. But the little kids were adorable. Hanging all over. Everything we did seemed amazing to them. Crazy to have fans like that.


The people at the Apple Store are great. Or at least that's what nick who works here told me to say. Isn't this fun. I'm making friends everywhere. http://fwdforwards.blogspot.com/index.html this is one of his blogs. check it.

Coming home in 6 days. Can't hardly wait.


Armed with my chucks and my backpack I'm gonna go finish shopping. Christmas time is great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you. And I just love how long I can talk on the phone with you even though I can't see you. It's going to be amazing to see you.

laurannyoung said...

kim i don't know what you're talking about. we haven't talked in days. i wish you'd quit ignoring my calls.