Friday, December 22, 2006

juss wanna go home

Home by Michael Buble

Listening for the Weather by Bic Runga


I've been listening to these songs for weeks ... I just wanna go home. Get to see mom later on tonight with the sisters. Then all the other wonders on Sunday. Can't wait for it.


Today is just a pointless day. None of my roommates or I are doing any work, Jenny and I were chatting online a second ago. We should all probably go home. Oh sigh. Just sat and listened to a student for like an hour. She makes my life look so easy.


"Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way." - James 1:2-4

No comments: