Monday, November 13, 2006

triple tall americano

mom and the little brothers came to town yesteday. equipped with their disposable cameras we explored chicago together. really sweet time. we talked and laughed and they embarrassed me almost as much as i embarrassed them. as we sat in the cutest starbucks in all the land i broke out a little of my std information on them. never in my life have i seen such red faces and squirming. it was delightful. but seriously. it was a really good time. we went to ikea, got chicago style pizza, walked around millenium park, rode the train and took pictures all along the way.


mom and i talked about where i'm going to move once this year is over. it's looking like chicago could continue to be a time. she told me i could just live in the apartment that my dad's getting. so maybe that part of it isn't a good idea. but who knows. maybe kent will be a time.


so now i'm headed back to the pad. it's time for sitting and relaxing. and maybe a hair change.


ben folds knew exactly how i felt this morning. rain drops keep falling on my head ...


my little brothers are just really cute is all.


a month and a half and i'll be back in good ol' c-bus.

No comments: