Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Emily Scott

Dear Emily Scott,

Happy Birthday! May this day be all you could hope for and more. More than you know I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you. Remember all the truth about you today. You're beautiful and have a tender and precious heart. You're loved and treasured. There is no one else in the world like you. I'm blessed to have you in my life. We've shared good times and bad and have only grown closer. Remember our first and only fight? It was horrible but brought both of us closer to God and each other. I truly do thank God for you. Thank you for introducing me to all kinds of new music. I love our talks about life, love and God. He is truly present in our conversations. Remember walking through that park in Boston. Thank you for everything you are. I hope you are surrounded by people that love you as much as you deserve.

I dedicate Better Together by Jack Johnson to you today.

Love you and miss you. Happy Birthday pumpkin. Live it up.

Yours Truly,
Laura Young

1 comment:

mle said...

I love you boo boo. Thanks for being my closest friend that's farthest away.

<3