Thursday, August 23, 2007

my game




it's been an interesting couple of days. it would just be really great to lay on the couch and wait for Dani to come in and scratch my head while Anna asks what's going on. but that's over, so I'm trying to adjust. turns out I'm doing a very poor job of it.


today I'm going in search of a couple things, mainly a bike.


words escape me. I will leave you with something from good ol' Henri.


"We tend to run around trying to solve the problems of our world while anxiously avoiding confrontation with that reality wherein our problems find their deepest roots: our own selves. In many ways we are like the busy man who walks up to a precious flower and says: "What for God's sake are you doing here? Can't you get busy someway?" and then finds himself unable to understand the flower's response: "I am sorry, sir, but I am just here to be beautiful."

No comments: