Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm a mess

well I walked into my bedroom sat down on my bed and sobbed. this isn't normal for me. the dam was broken down this past week and I'm turning into a basket case.


but on a happier note I had a wonderful time with some wonderful people last night. thank God I remember almost every second of it.


try this on for size. my roommates jenny and dani give me hugs goodbye in our doorway and then as I'm walking down the stairs they start singing our moulin rouge song. wonderful.


and I just remembered what a creep I am. google is a wonderful little invention.


seeing as how last night I got around 3 hours of "sleep" I am going to lay down and try to forget about everything going on in my brain. it's quite a jumble up there. oh I also realized how many time I used to word wonderful in this post. I'm over compensating ... deal with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to Ohio. That kind of change is always hard. I don't blame you for crying.