Friday, August 17, 2007

crossed over





my entire family is gone right now. I'm at the house alone with my cat. bah.

and I've crossed over to the bad side.


so now I will probably pop in a movie and hang out with myself. isn't this terribley pathetic.


one of my coworkers started dating a girl a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure if I've ever been so happy for someone to get a significant other. though he was really mad that people pointed her out to me. he seemed embarrassed for me to even know about it. but I'm glad I do. lucky dog.


it's been a long week. but at least I know that I'm headed back to Chicago at the end of this month. plus I really enjoy my coworkers. one of the new ones, Ming, informed me that the Chinese symbol on my necklace means crazy. that was helpful. I guess I am crazy.


alright. done. tomorrow's busy. and tonight I will sleep like a baby.

No comments: