Thursday, April 03, 2008

conversation

the other day I overheard a conversation being had between a coworker and a friend. they were discussing the 3 most controversial topics in American society. Sex, religion and politics. those happen to be the three topics that I enjoy engaging in the most. they are also the three topics that get me fired up, or passionate if you will. I guess one could say I'm a controversial girl.

and tomorrow I'm headed to Texas to bear witness to the joining of two lives in holy matrimony. is it just me or have weddings lost a bit of their magic?

in a way I feel as if I've had to begin a new life ... I guess I can see why those who used to be in my life are not now. in some cases it was my doing. and there were those who made the choice not to be in mine. and the remaining absentees were the plastic easter grass in my basket ... there but serving no purpose whatsoever. now they're gone. it's incredible to me how many people have walked in and out of my life over the past two or so years. sad. and I wouldn't say that I'm happy about this. quite the contrary actually. many of those people I truly enjoyed. life changes.

No comments: