Monday, October 01, 2007

sick of it




here are some things I'm sick of:

1. people who think the world revols around them
2. married men who don't wear wedding rings and don't act married
3. lying as a form of communication
4. coffee and headaches
5. my family getting hurt
6. the idea that going to church somehow makes you superior to others
7. stomachaches
8. having no control over anything in my life


here's what I don't get. how can you lie to people (and by lie I mean, telling a falsehood or leaving out important pieces of information) and then claim to love them? how can you be willing to leave a person forever and yet apologize for hurting them. evidentally you don't care all that much. how can you wish ill will (even death) on another human being. I haven't been truly angry in a while. though I don't like it, I'm sick of all this shit. how can you be so insensitive and hurt people deliberately over and over again?

this is how I'm venting. rather than other things I could be doing.


good thing it's monday.


workin till close. baaaahhuuuumbuuuug

No comments: