Monday, October 08, 2007

flying




my mother just informed me that my grandmother probably won't make it through the week. just one more addition to the list of shitty situations my family has to deal with these days. it's incredible.


looks like i will be spending some time with my little brothers this afternoon. then headed to work for the evening. it's been quite the week. quite the weak.


yesterday was movie/tv day. watched the ex, tears of the sun, some special on martial arts, the news, and random other things. it was relaxing and wonderful. for awhile things were a little less hard. and papa murphys was delicious. plus i got to have breakfast with kim sadler which was nice. and barnes and noble got a visit from us.


it's a good thing i'm here. wouldn't want to miss a thing.

No comments: