Monday, September 03, 2007

harding

just got back from riding the mega bus back to ohio from good ol' chi-town. spent a lovely time with jenny, emily and random others. they psychoanalyzed me at one point which was really helpful.

probably the best part was when jen used beer to wash down a benedryl. somehow she turned into one of the funniest people I know.

but try this out. jenny and I pull up to her new apartment after being in a car for many many hours and as we start pulling all her junk outta the car these little kids come running over to ask if they can help. they acted like it was the best thing they'd done all day. then they kept yelling to everyone that passed that we were their new neighbors. I gave up explaining that I was merely assisting in the move. I miss living in the african american culture sometimes.

last night was my first bus ride ever. luckily I made friends with an angsty Ohio State student while standing in line. have I mentioned that my idea of successful traveling is getting from point a to point b without people entering my bubble? well this guy somehow thought that I told him that he could use half my chair. I never said that. he told me all about his life until finally I told him that I'd popped a couple sleeping pills right before getting on the bus.

but now I'm back in Ohio. and tonight I work.

No comments: