Friday, April 27, 2007

last day

today is my last day here at the Health Clinic.


funny how I haven't seen my supervisor since I gave my two weeks. and I got an email this morning in response to one I sent her, it said she wouldn't be able to make it over here to pick up the key from me so I'm just supposed to leave it with the receptionist. that's a little crazy don't ya think?


good thing I'm leaving early to go make cookies with Anna, then movie night at Shawns, then wakin up super early to get Matt from Union Station. it should be a good weekend.


and I talked with the lady who I'll be working for next and she's so excited and it looks like for starters I'll be working with preschoolers. how perfect is that? she said that I'm coming in at the perfect time. God works in mysterious ways.


miss mean ... bring me cake and balloons. I think you're great.


alright this is it. I'm gonna go say goodbye ... then I'm outta here.


and last night i had a dream that i was this secret agent of sorts. my family knew about it. then i jumped off this ridiculously high snow drift and johnny was sitting at the bottom in a t-shirt playing guitar. where in the world do these things come from? i'm gonna go take a nap and try my luck at better dreams. have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

AshleyMae said...

no but can we really live that?

i knew you would be one of the few people to take that seriously.

mle said...

oh my goodness. I'm going to see you soon! I can't wait. It feels like it's been years.

listening to regina and thinking of you. <3

mle said...

are you still alive?