Thursday, April 26, 2007

change ... everybodies doin it

tomorrow's my last day here ... somehow I neglected to tell my coworkers ... I'm gonna do that as soon as I'm done typing this ... weird how I haven't heard from my supervisor in two weeks ...


a lot of people that I know are going through, or are about to go through, some kind of life altering change. seasons like this get me really pumped and excited to see what God can do.


last night some of my roommates got to laughing so hard we couldn't stop. it was the stomach hurting kind of laugh. then we played the "ha-ha" game. five of us played ... the other two were annoyed with us.


i'll be back in ohio in a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you laughed that much. I hope it wasn't the exploding kind of laugh that ends in tears.

Miss you.

laurannyoung said...

no tears. just laughs. i save that kind for when i'm with you.