Tuesday, April 17, 2007

b.j.novak



last night i had a dream that i was dating b.j. novak. we lived in the same state but i was going to transfer to another state. he asked me if i would stay with him, and i said yes. hilarious.

then i told my roommate dani about the dream, she's the only one who has seen the office, and she laughed and said, "that sounds like the total opposite of what you would do."


sometimes i wish there was some kind of machine you could plug yourself into so that you could experience dream world whenever you please ... other times i realize how stupid that sounds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i don't think you guys are opposite. i mean, you're both funny. that's all that matters in a relationship.

i feel like drugs are the dream machine. i'm not saying you should do drugs, but i think that might be why people do. i wouldnt know, actually.

anyways, bye.

laurannyoung said...

ha, i corrected my post ... my roommate meant that me staying somewhere for a relationship sounded like the opposite of me.

but if i ever get caught doing drugs i'm telling them you told me to.

remember when you slept with no pants on? i think you're hilarious.

mle said...

I call dating Jim! SCORE.

laurannyoung said...

if i coulda picked who i was dating in my dream i totally woulda picked jim over temp boy. but you can have him ... i'll get over it ...